Collaboration adoption and training expert Stephanie L. Carhee joins group.
Ashburn, VA – August 29, 2013
The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive Stephanie L. Carhee has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration.
Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems. In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions.
Her specialties include Telepresence Change Management, Unified Communication Consumption Strategies, End User Adoption and Outcome-based Training Services, Organizational Transformation, Learning Strategy and Design, and Performance Business Process Improvement.
Ms. Carhee is also the author of numerous publications, including the 400 page book, The Road to IP Telephony, How Cisco Systems Migrated from PBX to IP Telephony, published by Cisco Press/Pearson Publishing. Her best practices have been featured in IQ, Packet, eWeek, BusinessEdge and VoIP magazine.
Howard Lichtman, HPL founder and president states, “We are thrilled to include Stephanie as part of our visual collaboration “Dream Team”. Her record of excellence, depth of experience, and proven ability to help clients adopt and implement advanced and emerging technology solutions will make her a key part of our team.”
Ms. Carhee is located in Chicago, IL and graduated from the UCLA Anderson School of Business MBE Program and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management and Communications. She will lead the HPL End User Adoption and Training Services practice where she will help clients improve their time-to-value and business relevance with an adoption strategies and training for videoconferencing, telepresence, unified communications, and IP telephony.
About the Human Productivity Lab:
The Human Productivity Lab is the leading consultancy for organizations looking to deploy and future-proof visual collaboration solutions including videoconferencing, telepresence, streaming video, unified communications, and Video Network Operation Centers.
The Human Productivity Lab offers organizations a host of consulting and advisory services including:
- Visual Collaboration – Strategy & Solution Design
- Video Network Operation Center – Design, Build, Train, Transfer
- Video Call Center – Consumer, Telemedicine, and B2B Video Call Center Capabilities with Video PBX
- Telepresence and Videoconferencing Design – Rooms, Environments, Products
- Videoconferencing & Telepresence Implementation
- Robotic Telepresence / Remote Telepresence
- Visual Collaboration for Agile Software Development & Scrum
- Videoconferencing Security, Business Continuity, and Governance
- Visual Collaboration Interoperability and Testing
- Distance Learning
- Streaming Media, Content Distribution, and Media Management
- End User Adoption and Training Services
- Consulting for Visual Collaboration Investors
- Sales and Business Development for Visual Collaboration Vendors