Visual Collaboration Consulting
The Human Productivity Lab is the leading consultancy for organizations looking to deploy and future-proof visual collaboration solutions including videoconferencing, telepresence, streaming video, unified communications, and Video Network Operation Centers (VNOCs).
The Human Productivity Lab offers organizations a host of consulting and advisory services including:
- Visual Collaboration – Strategy & Solution Design
- Video Network Operation Center – Design, Build, Train, Transfer
- Video Call Center – Consumer, Telemedicine, and B2B Video Call Center Capabilities with Video PBX
- Telepresence and Videoconferencing Design – Rooms, Environments, Products
- Videoconferencing & Telepresence Implementation
- Robotic Telepresence / Remote Telepresence
- Visual Collaboration for Agile Software Development & Scrum
- Videoconferencing Security, Business Continuity, and Governance
- Visual Collaboration Interoperability and Testing
- Distance Learning
- Streaming Media, Content Distribution, and Media Management
- End User Adoption and Training Services
- Consulting for Visual Collaboration Investors
- Sales and Business Development for Visual Collaboration Vendors
Visual Collaboration Publishing – Telepresence Options
What began in 2005 as Human Productivity Lab founder Howard Lichtman’s personal blog on telepresence and visual collaboration has grown into the world’s most widely read publications focused on telepresence, videoconferencing, and visual collaboration.The flagship Telepresence Options website attracts 35,000-60,000+ visitors a month from over 190+ countries and ranks as the top destinations on the Internet for visual collaboration news, research, and analysis.
Telepresence Options Magazine is published annually and reaches over 4,800+ subscribers in 94 countries in hard copy and tens of thousands more through conferences, trade shows, and iPad-friendly digital editions.
The free monthly newsletter, Telepresence Options Telegraph, has over 6,700 subscribers from 100+ countries.
Telepresence Options content is syndicated globally on a variety of publishing and social media platforms including: RSS/e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Scribd, and Issuu. Our industry association on Linked In: Telepresence Industry Professionals, has more than 4,000+ members and has held events in New York City, Reston and Los Angeles.