Unified communications strategies
Solution selection and procurement
Richard Tucker has extensive experience working with end user organizations to deliver telepresence solutions that meet business objectives. This includes strategy development, procurement and implementation of telepresence and video conferencing solutions, both standalone, and as part of broader unified communications solutions.
Example engagements include:
● Consulting with a FTSE100 company to help them define their telepresence strategy. This included direct collaboration with the Chairman, CEO and members of the executive committee, and resulted in a telepresence solution that met their needs,
● Leading the writing, evaluation, and recommendations of a competitive procurement process for a global telepresence solutions
● Managing the implementation of video conferencing and supporting audio visual solutions into over 100 rooms for the new corporate headquarters of a financial institution,
● Managing the delivery of a high definition video conferencing network to over 40 locations
globally, including room fit out, end point implementation, network upgrades, integration to nearly 200 existing systems, core bridging and conferencing infrastructure replacement, and end user training/promotion, and,
● Managing the implementation of an immersive telepresence solution, including a cloud bridging and conferencing solution, to 10 locations, across Europe, Asia Pacific and Americas.
Richard is project management certified, has IT operations qualifications, has an honours degree in Engineering, and a bachelor degree in Economics.
Richard is a member of the AV User Group in the UK and a judge on the annual audio visual industry.