- Yealink Collaborates With Zoom to Launch Conference Room Solution May 23, 2016Yealink presents the innovative "One-Button Meeting Access" function to reinforce the pairing between Yealink VC110 videoconferencing room system and Zoom's cloud-based platform Xiamen, China - May 19, 2016 - Yealink, the global leading unified communication (UC) terminal solution provider, is pleased to announce a joint solution with Zoom Video Communications (https://zoom.us) that includes a seamless […]
- Introducing the AVBot - Audio Visual Organization for #Slack May 17, 2016Conference Room Systems has introduced a new free resource for audio visual managers, IT support technicians and audio visual integrators! It's called the AVBot for Slack. The AVBot is a real-time resource management system specifically designed to organize meeting room technology in Slack. What is Slack? Slack is a team communication application for the 21st […]
- Disney's Haptic Telepresence Robot that Can Thread Needles May 16, 2016If you have ever been to a Disney park, you can understand why the company would be working on different types of robots. The part is filled with mechanical actors that move around and perform in many of the rides. Disney Research has unveiled a new telepresence robot that will have a much wider range […]
- Give Your Video Conference Room a "Stage" with Cisco PresenterTrack May 12, 2016About 18 months ago, members of my engineering team conducted customer site visits and came back with a most interesting challenge. They met a Spanish teacher who needed to teach a physical/virtual class over video, but current technology constrained her ability to move about the classroom. Any teacher will tell you that it's an unnatural […]
- The Best of Visual Collaboration @ London's Business Breakthrough Event - May 26th May 12, 2016Video, audio and cloud players gather to present new, innovative solutions on 26 May at The Brewery in the City of London for the Imago ScanSource Business Breakthrough Event. 30 vendors on show include Polycom, NEC, Samsung and Barco. Imago ScanSource will be working with Array Telepresence to show the new i-Kandy video conferencing solution, […]
- Yealink Collaborates With Zoom to Launch Conference Room Solution May 23, 2016
Our PublicationsHPL – Planning A Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project Guide This detailed guide from HPL consultant Richard Tucker provides information for end-to-end planning of a telepresence or video conferencing project, including an overview of solution types and components, budgeting, timelines, market considerations, and requirements determination. The guide also outlines how to get hands-on experience, select a provider and implement your solution.
Telepresence Options Magazine – Summer 2013 Sign up now for our 2013 magazine and catalog
HPL News & Press Releases
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive, Stephanie L. Carhee, has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration.
Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems.
In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions.
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
“VISUAL COLLABORATION DREAM TEAM” Adds Ten Prominent Experts including CEOs and Inventors in Europe and the United States Ashburn, VA, May 28th, 2013 – The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce the addition of an internationally renowned team of experts to significantly expand the Lab’s consulting capabilities for enterprise clients and vendors/service providers.
The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) announces the release of the publication Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project. Written by HPL Consultant Richard Tucker, this guide is based on the experiences and lessons learned by end user organizations that have implemented telepresence projects, from personal systems to immersive room systems.