- Epson Unveils the New BrightLink Pro Interactive Display Series for Business December 6, 2016Transform Any Flat Surface into a Bright 100-Inch Interactive Canvas for Capturing Ideas and Creative Input LONG BEACH, Calif., Dec. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, continues to drive the interactive display market with BrightLink® Pro by building on innovative features for collaborative meetings. With useful digital whiteboard tools, BrightLink […]
- Disney Research wants to make VR haptics as immersive as visuals December 6, 2016The framework of the VR360HD app. The game engine renders animated audiovisual and haptic media defined by triggers and user behaviors and associates them with a VR media stream. Haptics is played back on a passive user sitting on or wearing a haptic device. (credit: Disney Research) Story and images by Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Adding […]
- Dive into Project Rigel and the Skype for Business Meeting Device Portfolio November 22, 2016Learn about Project Rigel, a native Skype for Business-based meeting solution that scales from small huddle rooms all the way to large conference rooms. We showcase the Skype Meeting Experience powered by Project Rigel, powered by the hardware of Logitech and other partners and show you how you can incorporate the Skype Meeting Experience seamlessly […]
- Apple Considers Wearables Expansion With Digital Glasses November 15, 2016Story and iamges by Bloomberg Apple Inc. is weighing an expansion into digital glasses, a risky but potentially lucrative area of wearable computing, according to people familiar with the matter. While still in an exploration phase, the device would connect wirelessly to iPhones, show images and other information in the wearer's field of vision, and […]
- ORBI Prime: The First 360 Video Recording Eyewear - Indiegogo November 10, 2016Story and images by Indiegogo Seeing is More than Believing. ORBI Prime is the first 360° video recording eyewear that makes capturing and sharing breathtaking 360° videos and images as easy as wearing a pair of glasses. Designed to be powerful yet ergonomic and stylish, ORBI Prime is the next evolution of the 360° camera […]
- Epson Unveils the New BrightLink Pro Interactive Display Series for Business December 6, 2016
Our PublicationsHPL – Planning A Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project Guide This detailed guide from HPL consultant Richard Tucker provides information for end-to-end planning of a telepresence or video conferencing project, including an overview of solution types and components, budgeting, timelines, market considerations, and requirements determination. The guide also outlines how to get hands-on experience, select a provider and implement your solution.
Telepresence Options Magazine – Summer 2013 Sign up now for our 2013 magazine and catalog
HPL News & Press Releases
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive, Stephanie L. Carhee, has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration.
Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems.
In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions.
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
“VISUAL COLLABORATION DREAM TEAM” Adds Ten Prominent Experts including CEOs and Inventors in Europe and the United States Ashburn, VA, May 28th, 2013 – The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce the addition of an internationally renowned team of experts to significantly expand the Lab’s consulting capabilities for enterprise clients and vendors/service providers.
The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) announces the release of the publication Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project. Written by HPL Consultant Richard Tucker, this guide is based on the experiences and lessons learned by end user organizations that have implemented telepresence projects, from personal systems to immersive room systems.