- Telepresence - A Music Video by Phil "HiPhi" Cordell July 25, 2014Happy Friday! I don't know how we missed Phil "HiPhi" Cordell for so long. The internet is a big place. Phil appears to be the most talented man in AV. A true CTS-D who can sing, dance, rap & crimp cable. He was evidently the mastermind behind the #AVSelfie @ InfoComm2014. When Phil isn't rapping about telepresence he is managing real
- InfoComm14: Verrex Top 10 "Best of Show" Awards July 22, 2014Story and images by Verrex This year's Top 10 is a mix of the innovative and innovatively simple. As always we highlight the newly launched or newly revamped with the goal of offering information and ideas that we feel will have a positive impact on our clients' audiovisual & conferencing environments, usage and strategies. Our team of InfoComm
- Skype Translator provides instantaneous translations for videoconferences July 17, 2014Story and images by Manish Singh / WinBeta Earlier this year, Microsoft announced "Skype Translator", a ground breaking feature which would allow two people speaking in different languages to have audio conversations. At the company's Worldwide Partner Conference event, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella announced a development to that project -- Sky
- Telepresence Intrapreneur - Cisco's Susie Wee leads from the Front July 14, 2014WEE HAS BEEN INTRAPRENEURING at some of the largest tech firms on the planet in the world's best labs focused on telepresence, multimedia, HDTV, software-defined networking, and a dozen other disciplines clustered around visual collaboration. When she's not playing hockey... a college athlete at MIT she's still on the lookout for someone with
- What is Cisco's Spring Roll and Augmented Collaboration and Why is it Important? July 14, 2014This article is a sub-article to the 2014 Cover Story of Telepresence Options Magazine: Telepresence Intrapreneur - Cisco's Susie Wee leads from the Front. This sub article was written by Telepresence Options publisher Howard S. Lichtman explaining Spring Roll and the "big ideas" in visual collaboration that this innovation project is looking
- Telepresence - A Music Video by Phil "HiPhi" Cordell July 25, 2014
Our PublicationsHPL – Planning A Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project Guide This detailed guide from HPL consultant Richard Tucker provides information for end-to-end planning of a telepresence or video conferencing project, including an overview of solution types and components, budgeting, timelines, market considerations, and requirements determination. The guide also outlines how to get hands-on experience, select a provider and implement your solution.
Telepresence Options Magazine – Summer 2013 Sign up now for our 2013 magazine and catalog
HPL News & Press Releases
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive, Stephanie L. Carhee, has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration.
Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems.
In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions.
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
“VISUAL COLLABORATION DREAM TEAM” Adds Ten Prominent Experts including CEOs and Inventors in Europe and the United States Ashburn, VA, May 28th, 2013 – The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce the addition of an internationally renowned team of experts to significantly expand the Lab’s consulting capabilities for enterprise clients and vendors/service providers.
The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) announces the release of the publication Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project. Written by HPL Consultant Richard Tucker, this guide is based on the experiences and lessons learned by end user organizations that have implemented telepresence projects, from personal systems to immersive room systems.