- Projection mapping and face tracking tech blur fantasy and reality August 28, 2014Story and images by ISPR Amazing real-time projection mapping technology blurs line between fantasy and reality [Video] Projection mapping is a technology we seem to be hearing about quite often these days, and you may have seen it being used at various events or amusement park shows. But the video that we're sharing with you today makes use of a highly
- The Swimarium 3D: Telepresence Environment Immerses you in the Greatest Diving Spots and Beaches on Earth! August 26, 2014You have certainly been to a swimming pool before, maybe to a planetarium too... Now hold your breath for the Swimarium™ 3D. Great Barrier Reef... Galapagos...Tiger Beach... Palau... Bali... Fidji... French Polynesia...Maldives... The Bahamas... Where do you want to swim today ? The Swimarium™3D will take you into your dream diving spot. In One click. With a
- Honey - They Seriously Shrunk the Cost of Telepresence! August 21, 2014Accelerating Your Real-Time Collaboration Capabilities I was in Las Vegas for the InfoComm 2014 trade show in late June. InfoComm is traditionally an AV industry trade show, but just like all things technology, it has been changing to reflect the current tech trends. One of the biggest changes at InfoComm in the last couple of years has been to embrace and a
- Making it Easy: What is New and Cool in Room Control August 18, 2014"New York is on the line," the secretary called. "Do you have to put them on the contraption?" That cringing response came from slimy ad man Pete Campbell on a recent episode of Mad Men that brilliantly portrayed the early struggles of conferencing technology in 1969. Communicating between bicoastal offices has surely come a long way sinc
- Found on the Net: Telstra's Unique Circular Videoconferencing Boardroom August 15, 2014Visaul Collaboration Architect: Corporate Initiatives in Australia. One of two identical rooms that connect Telstra board members and executives between Melbourne and Sydney AMX did the control systems and were able to get some details for a case study on the project that I found on their website. Here is an excerpt: Making Room In the Telstra building locat
- Projection mapping and face tracking tech blur fantasy and reality August 28, 2014
Our PublicationsHPL – Planning A Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project Guide This detailed guide from HPL consultant Richard Tucker provides information for end-to-end planning of a telepresence or video conferencing project, including an overview of solution types and components, budgeting, timelines, market considerations, and requirements determination. The guide also outlines how to get hands-on experience, select a provider and implement your solution.
Telepresence Options Magazine – Summer 2013 Sign up now for our 2013 magazine and catalog
HPL News & Press Releases
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive, Stephanie L. Carhee, has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration.
Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems.
In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions.
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
“VISUAL COLLABORATION DREAM TEAM” Adds Ten Prominent Experts including CEOs and Inventors in Europe and the United States Ashburn, VA, May 28th, 2013 – The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce the addition of an internationally renowned team of experts to significantly expand the Lab’s consulting capabilities for enterprise clients and vendors/service providers.
The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) announces the release of the publication Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project. Written by HPL Consultant Richard Tucker, this guide is based on the experiences and lessons learned by end user organizations that have implemented telepresence projects, from personal systems to immersive room systems.