- The Mezzanine "Infopresence" Room - New, Improved, and Available from AVI-SPL December 5, 2013Earlier this year we covered a new, and unique, visual collaboration solution. The Mezzanine by Oblong. Please see our previous article for the full details, but for a vast oversimplification, think of the futuristic displays in the Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report" (which the Oblong scientists happen to have worked on). Rather than having a dedic […]
- Could Sweden's Social Robot Furhat be used for Telepresence? December 4, 2013Story and images by KTH Royal Institute of Technology Furhat is built so that we can bring a virtual animated face into the physical space. Many factors have been carefully taken into account to establish perfect fit with the projection model to the mask, and good visibility of the projected image. There are two ways to acquire your own back-projected robot […]
- Telepresence Options Interviews ClearOne's Adi Regev December 2, 2013ClearOne is best known for their quality personal and Pro audio gear, which can be critical to providing an immersive and productive visual collaboration experience. However, they haven't been the first company that comes to mind when thinking of the video equipment itself. That is starting to change. In January of 2012 the company announced that they h […]
- Company Profile: AVI-SPL November 29, 2013Continuing our series profiling the leading companies in videoconferencing, telepresence, and visual collaboration, we offer a profile of AVI-SPL, the world's leading video communications partner, specializing in designing, building and supporting collaborative environments. The company's solution portfolio addresses everything from routine meeting […]
- The Telepresence Options Telegraph: November 2013 November 25, 2013November 2013 Edition Download the November 2013 Telegraph Subscribe (free) to the TPO Telegraph In this November 2013 Edition of The Telepresence Options Telegraph: Telepresence Options and TMCNet Rolling WebRTC Conference & Expo Coverage Videxio CEO Talks to TPO About New WebRTC Support New Telepresence Options Report: Quality Audio is Crucial f […]
- The Mezzanine "Infopresence" Room - New, Improved, and Available from AVI-SPL December 5, 2013
Our PublicationsHPL – Planning A Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project Guide This detailed guide from HPL consultant Richard Tucker provides information for end-to-end planning of a telepresence or video conferencing project, including an overview of solution types and components, budgeting, timelines, market considerations, and requirements determination. The guide also outlines how to get hands-on experience, select a provider and implement your solution.
Telepresence Options Magazine – Summer 2013 Sign up now for our 2013 magazine and catalog
HPL News & Press ReleasesStephanie Carhee Joins HPL HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive Stephanie L. Carhee has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration. Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems. In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions. Continue Reading.....
HPL Dream Team PR HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES “VISUAL COLLABORATION DREAM TEAM” Adds Ten Prominent Experts including CEOs and Inventors in Europe and the United States Ashburn, VA, May 28th, 2013 – The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce the addition of an internationally renowned team of experts to significantly expand the Lab’s consulting capabilities for enterprise clients and vendors/service providers. Continue Reading.....
Human Productivity Lab Releases New Publication, “Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project” The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) announces the release of the publication Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project. Written by HPL Consultant Richard Tucker, this guide is based on the experiences and lessons learned by end user organizations that have implemented telepresence projects, from personal systems to immersive room systems. Continue Reading.....