- Axeos Unveils Concept Transformable Videoconferencing Table at ISE - Booth 9-G120 February 10, 2016Axeos, a leading European manufacturer of furniture for videoconferencing and collaboration, is unveiling their newest solution called The Nexus Concept, a six seat table that that splits for an improved view using a pant-tilt-zoom videoconferencing camera. The solution can be seen at Booth 9-G120 at the ISE show in Amsterdam.
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration February 9, 2016Story and images by Katherine Noyes / CIO The increasingly busy enterprise collaboration space got a new entry Monday with Prysm's new platform designed to support dispersed, multidevice workplaces. Combining hardware and software as a service (SaaS), Prysm Enterprise allows businesses and their employees to collaborate in real time across locations and screens ranging in […]
- Logitech's GROUP caters for bigger meeting rooms February 8, 2016Story and images by Charles McLellan / ZDNet Enhanced audio features allow Logitech's new HD video conferencing system to cater for up to 20 people. Logitech has announced a successor to its well-received ConferenceCam CC3000e, an HD video conferencing endpoint that caters for meeting rooms with up to 10 people. The new Logitech GROUP (which […]
- Cyviz to Unveil A New Standard in Collaboration Systems at ISE 2016 February 4, 2016The L603 will offer unmatched presentation and advanced visualization along with seamless collaboration capabilities. STAVANGER, Norway--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cyviz, a global leader in high-performance visualization, collaboration, and command & control systems, announced that the company, along with its global partner Leyard's, will unveil the industry's newest and most innovative collaboration system for executive meeting rooms at ISE […]
- Biamp Systems Launches Devio Collaboration Tool for Huddle Rooms January 28, 2016BEAVERTON, Oregon -- Jan. 26, 2016 -- Biamp Systems, a leading provider of innovative networked media systems, today unveiled its new Devio(TM) collaboration system as part of Biamp's 40th anniversary year of activities. Created specifically for huddle rooms and small gathering spaces, the versatile solution makes collaboration fast, simple, and intuitive. With Devio's easy-to-connect device […]
- Axeos Unveils Concept Transformable Videoconferencing Table at ISE - Booth 9-G120 February 10, 2016
Our PublicationsHPL – Planning A Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project Guide This detailed guide from HPL consultant Richard Tucker provides information for end-to-end planning of a telepresence or video conferencing project, including an overview of solution types and components, budgeting, timelines, market considerations, and requirements determination. The guide also outlines how to get hands-on experience, select a provider and implement your solution.
Telepresence Options Magazine – Summer 2013 Sign up now for our 2013 magazine and catalog
HPL News & Press Releases
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive, Stephanie L. Carhee, has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration.
Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems.
In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions.
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
“VISUAL COLLABORATION DREAM TEAM” Adds Ten Prominent Experts including CEOs and Inventors in Europe and the United States Ashburn, VA, May 28th, 2013 – The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce the addition of an internationally renowned team of experts to significantly expand the Lab’s consulting capabilities for enterprise clients and vendors/service providers.
The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) announces the release of the publication Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project. Written by HPL Consultant Richard Tucker, this guide is based on the experiences and lessons learned by end user organizations that have implemented telepresence projects, from personal systems to immersive room systems.