- Mantaro Introduces the MantaroBot TeleTrak Telepresence Robot for Rugged Industrial, Manufacturing, and Construction Environments August 25, 2016New product with robust mobility expands market for mobile telepresence. GERMANTOWN, Md., Aug. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Mantaro, a leading developer of mobile telepresence products, announced today the launch of their new addition to the MantaroBot TelePresence Robot lineup, the MantaroBot TeleTrak™. With the introduction of a tracked based drive system, the user can drive […]
- The Wainhouse Research Blog: Panopto $, Kaltura $, Cisco x2, ClearOne $, more August 24, 2016Story and images by Wainhouse Research Panopto Joins the Big Dollar Club and Preps for Growth Seattle-based Panopto, provider of enterprise and education video solutions, announced that it has secured $42.8 million in funding. This follows on to two previous Series A and B rounds that totaled $8 million. The company gave us some specifics […]
- HELLO transforms any TV into the ultimate cross-platform communication device August 19, 2016Launched by Solaborate, a Los Angeles based software company Los Angeles, CA -- Today marks the launch of a much anticipated Kickstarter campaign for the HELLO. Solaborate is using Kickstarter to raise funding and awareness for their HELLO, all-in- one, 4K TV communication platform. HELLO easily connects to any TV and provides an all-in- one, […]
- Atlassian Launches Group Video Conferencing for HipChat August 18, 2016Story and images by PC Magazine HipChat Video brings built-in video chat and real-time screen sharing to the business collaboration app without plug-ins, add-ons, or third-party integrations. Businesses have endless options when it comes to online collaboration and conducting virtual meetings. Though, if your small to midsize business (SMB) or enterprise is already using products […]
- Two iRobot Vets Have Raised $5M for Their Video Conferencing Startup, Owl Labs August 18, 2016Story and images by Dylan Martin / Bostinno Antonio Rodriguez, an early culus investor andO ers, is involvedpartner at Matrix Partn This is a First Look: It's the first time any news outlet or blog has covered this startup. You can read more First Looks here. (We do this a lot.) Two iRobot veterans, including […]
- Mantaro Introduces the MantaroBot TeleTrak Telepresence Robot for Rugged Industrial, Manufacturing, and Construction Environments August 25, 2016
Our PublicationsHPL – Planning A Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project Guide This detailed guide from HPL consultant Richard Tucker provides information for end-to-end planning of a telepresence or video conferencing project, including an overview of solution types and components, budgeting, timelines, market considerations, and requirements determination. The guide also outlines how to get hands-on experience, select a provider and implement your solution.
Telepresence Options Magazine – Summer 2013 Sign up now for our 2013 magazine and catalog
HPL News & Press Releases
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive, Stephanie L. Carhee, has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration.
Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems.
In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions.
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
“VISUAL COLLABORATION DREAM TEAM” Adds Ten Prominent Experts including CEOs and Inventors in Europe and the United States Ashburn, VA, May 28th, 2013 – The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce the addition of an internationally renowned team of experts to significantly expand the Lab’s consulting capabilities for enterprise clients and vendors/service providers.
The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) announces the release of the publication Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project. Written by HPL Consultant Richard Tucker, this guide is based on the experiences and lessons learned by end user organizations that have implemented telepresence projects, from personal systems to immersive room systems.