- Avaya Converges UC, Conferencing User Experiences October 17, 2016Story and images by No Jitter In a welcome move for enterprises, company rationalizes user experience across unified communications, collaboration, and conferencing. Avaya today announced the long-awaited convergence of the unified communications and conferencing user experience, or UX, into a new platform it calls Avaya Equinox. This should be a welcome evolution for enterprises using […]
- Nolan Bushnell's Modal VR launches next-generation virtual reality platform for enterprises October 13, 2016Story and images by VentureBeat Nolan Bushnell, the cofounder of Atari and father of modern video games, is back with a new startup creating a virtual reality platform for enterprises. Modal VR enables companies to set up virtual reality experiences that are life-size and large-scale, like setting up a field for a new kind of […]
- Shiseido app TeleBeauty applies virtual makeup for videoconferencing women October 13, 2016Story and images by Japan Trends Have a meeting online but no time to do your makeup? No problem with this technology. Telecommuting has yet to catch on in Japan, where logging long hours at the office by your physical presence, regardless of your work efficiency, is still required at many corporations. Shiseido is trying […]
- MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions' launches wearable videoconferencing platform for field technicians October 13, 2016Story and images by Contractor Magazine Smart glasses, powered by XOEye Technologies, prove that a picture is worth a thousand words The MacLens eyewear is an industrial grade wearable computing device The smart glasses have a range of cutting-edge applications developed by XOEye specifically for field service technicians Potential issues can be teleconferenced in real […]
- GOLE2: The $69 mini-PC with the 5MP 90 degree wide angle lens on IndieGoGo October 10, 2016Story and images by IndieGoGo GOLE2 is a real mini PC with a nice full aluminum body will be 2 versions: GOLE2 Windows10, powered by Intel Cherry Trail Z8350, runs Windows10, 4GB RAM, 32GB Flash on board. ` GOLE2 Phoenix OS is powered by Allwinner A64, 64bit Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53, runs Phoenix OS, 2GB RAM, […]
- Avaya Converges UC, Conferencing User Experiences October 17, 2016
Our PublicationsHPL – Planning A Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project Guide This detailed guide from HPL consultant Richard Tucker provides information for end-to-end planning of a telepresence or video conferencing project, including an overview of solution types and components, budgeting, timelines, market considerations, and requirements determination. The guide also outlines how to get hands-on experience, select a provider and implement your solution.
Telepresence Options Magazine – Summer 2013 Sign up now for our 2013 magazine and catalog
HPL News & Press Releases
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive, Stephanie L. Carhee, has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration.
Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems.
In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions.
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
“VISUAL COLLABORATION DREAM TEAM” Adds Ten Prominent Experts including CEOs and Inventors in Europe and the United States Ashburn, VA, May 28th, 2013 – The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce the addition of an internationally renowned team of experts to significantly expand the Lab’s consulting capabilities for enterprise clients and vendors/service providers.
The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) announces the release of the publication Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project. Written by HPL Consultant Richard Tucker, this guide is based on the experiences and lessons learned by end user organizations that have implemented telepresence projects, from personal systems to immersive room systems.