- Holographic Projection: Ahead of the Curve or Hipster Novelty? March 29, 2015Story and images by Dan Dale / InfoComm International In show business, being dead has often been a viable career option. Just ask Elvis, Jim Morrison or Jimi Hendrix, all of whom still sell more records than many indie bands. In 2012, holographic technology upped the ante for dearly departed music stars when audiences at that year's Coachella Valley Mu
- Microsoft's Vision of Visual Collaboration in the Future March 28, 2015Story and images by InAVate Microsoft recently revealed its vision of the future through a video that explores how emerging technologies could shape the world in the next five to ten years. The video doesn't reveal any specifics regarding product development but it does show that the technology giant's vision of the future heavily relies on AV prod
- Interactive Intelligence PureCloud Collaboration Platform Launches March 26, 2015Story and images by Nathan Eddy / eWeek Collaborate and Communicate services offer real-time enterprise collaboration tools like searchable employee profile information. Interactive Intelligence Group launched its latest cloud services for enterprise collaboration and communications. The new PureCloud Collaborate and PureCloud Communicate services offer real
- Wainhouse Research's Ira Weinstein Interviews Array Telepresence @ Enterprise Connect 2015 March 23, 2015At Enterprise Connect 2015 Wainhouse Research's Ira Weinstein interviewed Array founder and CEO Herold Williams and company C2O Howard Lichtman on the debut of Array's new Equal-i DX Dual Camera Module and Image Processor that enable immersive telepresence in conventional conference rooms. The DX Camera and Image Processor use Equal-i Technology an
- Jaw-dropping Magic Leap demo shows off our augmented future March 22, 2015Story and images by Andrew Tarantola / Engadget Google's multi-million dollar investment in augmented reality startup Magic Leap appears to be paying off if this demo reel is any indication. In it, the fledgling AR firm shows off what a year and half a billion dollars can accomplish. That includes productivity functions like being able to access both we
- Holographic Projection: Ahead of the Curve or Hipster Novelty? March 29, 2015
Our PublicationsHPL – Planning A Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project Guide This detailed guide from HPL consultant Richard Tucker provides information for end-to-end planning of a telepresence or video conferencing project, including an overview of solution types and components, budgeting, timelines, market considerations, and requirements determination. The guide also outlines how to get hands-on experience, select a provider and implement your solution.
Telepresence Options Magazine – Summer 2013 Sign up now for our 2013 magazine and catalog
HPL News & Press Releases
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
The consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce that senior technology executive, Stephanie L. Carhee, has joined their internationally renowned team to help clients improve their adoption and consumption of visual collaboration.
Ms. Carhee has worked in the technology industry for 20 years, including 10 years as the Senior Unified Communications Advisor at Cisco Systems.
In 2004 she was awarded the Cisco Excellence Award for her work in defining a proven lifecycle methodology to accelerate enterprise customer implementations as well as a tool to train on how to properly prepare, plan, design, implement and support Collaboration Solutions.
HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY LAB ANNOUNCES
“VISUAL COLLABORATION DREAM TEAM” Adds Ten Prominent Experts including CEOs and Inventors in Europe and the United States Ashburn, VA, May 28th, 2013 – The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) is pleased to announce the addition of an internationally renowned team of experts to significantly expand the Lab’s consulting capabilities for enterprise clients and vendors/service providers.
The visual collaboration consultancy Human Productivity Lab (HPL) announces the release of the publication Planning a Video Conferencing or Telepresence Project. Written by HPL Consultant Richard Tucker, this guide is based on the experiences and lessons learned by end user organizations that have implemented telepresence projects, from personal systems to immersive room systems.